1. In what ways have you experienced "misery Christianity"?
2. How has this affected your family? Your church? Your city?
3. What does a "healed and expanded view of God" mean to you?
4. In what ways could a new expression of Christianity and life be modeled in your church or city?
- a Sermon on the Mount lifestyle?
- Hope talk, hope theology?
- Adoration prayer movement?
- Unsurpassed affection for the Lord?
- Communities caring for each other?
- Celebrating each person's uniqueness?
- Restoration of joy and happy purposes?
- A life-refreshing oasis of rest?
- Proper government with partnership of Hopeful Reformers?