In His Heart's Desire Room, we come to Him with 12 Pleas.
We plea to inquire, seek, and ask to behold His face as "The God of All Life” in His Heart's Desire Room.
1. Oh Lord! We behold your face and see all the earth filled with the knowledge of You!
Come, let us return to the LORD...
After two days He will revive us;
on the third day He will raise us up,
that we may live in His presence.
So let us know—
let us press on to know the LORD.
2. Spirit of Revelation: Open up Your beauty, Your loving heart and face! It’s time to look upon Your face! It’s time for us to go to a much better place~ peering into Your beauty in all of life!
I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers,
in order that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father,
may give you a spirit of wisdom and revelation in your knowledge of Him.
I ask that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened,
so that you may know the hope of His calling,
the riches of His glorious inheritance in the saints,
and the surpassing greatness of His power to us who believe.
3. Our precious Jesus, it’s all about the knowledge of You, Your cause and Your calling… it’s all about You! Take us from a "far off" view into a place of seeing the “Ministry of Marveling,” restored in You!
For the Father loves the Son and shows him all he does.
Yes, and he will show him even greater works than these,
so that you will be amazed.
4. Cause us to go from the place where once we heard You by the hearing of our ears, and to where we see You in everyday life.
5. Oh God, You cover us with a blanket of knowledge. You start by revealing to us the precious knowledge of who You are to us!
For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD
as the waters cover the sea.
6. We see that the earth is Yours, Oh God, and all it contains! Oh Lord, it’s You! You are here! We adore and behold Your face as the One who walks in the gates of the City Doors. You are the King of Glory! Open up all to You, in everyday life! This changes the spiritual atmosphere in cities and all arenas of life!
The earth is the LORD's, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it.
7. We declare that heaven is Your throne and earth is Your footstool! Who will build a house for You? All things are made by You! All things exist by You! We see You and Your leadership in every way!
The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me,
because the LORD has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor.
He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners...
8. Oh God! Please restore the "Ministry of Marveling" at You in everyday life. Is this not a time to be with You, Our God, in all of our pursuits?
Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever believes in Me
will also do the works that I am doing.
He will do even greater things than these,
because I am going to the Father.
9. Oh our Christ, Who is in all! Free us from our false perceptions and false limitations of You! Let us see You and Your endless attributes…the many diverse faces of You! Let the fullness of You be released! You are more than enough! We must have the wonders of You in all of our lives!
Then, when all things are under his authority,
the Son will put himself under God’s authority,
so that God, who gave his Son authority over all things,
will be utterly supreme over everything everywhere.
(1 Cor. 15:28, NLT)
10. We ask for the "Spirit of Prophecy" which opens up the testimony of Jesus – Who You are! You are causing us to have a desperate hunger to marvel at You in everyday life!
At this I fell at his feet to worship him.
But he said to me, "Don't do that! I am a fellow servant
with you and with your brothers and sisters who hold to the testimony of Jesus.
Worship God! For it is the Spirit of prophecy who bears testimony to Jesus."
11. Oh God! Release the deep feelings and forgotten thoughts and faces of You! Show us Your face in all arenas of life!
As it is written: “No eye has seen,
no ear has heard,
no heart has imagined,
what God has prepared for those who love Him...
(1 Cor. 2:9-10)
12. Oh Lord, please release the "Mystery of Jesus Christ" who is our life! Show us Yourself in all of life! Open up the man Christ Jesus to us and let us see Your forgotten faces in all of Life. You are not a far-off God in all of our day-to-day journeys. You are a living and vibrant God! Please release an awareness of Your nearness, so that we might marvel at You in all of life!
For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.
- Colossians 3:3
I became its servant by the commission God gave me
to fully proclaim to you the word of God,
the mystery that was hidden for ages and generations
but is now revealed to His saints.
To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles
the glorious riches of this mystery,
which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.
- Colossians 1:25-27